Below is a brief summary listing we try to keep updated of only a few engagements we recently completed or are currently working on. Client confidentiality is paramount to us; therefore, client names are not included and this is not an exhaustive project list. Most of our clients are Fortune 500 companies who renew and expand their relationship with Elm annually, so some of the current project descriptions below remain on the list for a long time.
- Providing a range of advisory guidance and training on conflict minerals program development.
- Supporting post-acquisition integration of environmental management program, goals and metrics for a global metals products company.
- For separate and unrelated clients, Elm is leading HSE audits of international locations for two major companies manufacturing oil and gas exploration/production equipment.
- For an international aerospace company, assessing site conformance to company standards on contractor HSE risk assessment/management.
- Beginning on 2011, Elm was selected to provide HSE audit leaders for 3 years to assist an international investor-owned power utility.
- Conducting international HSE audits for a US-based global consumer products company.
- Conducting environmental compliance audits for US and global operations of a food manufacturer.
- Conduct on-going HSE compliance audits for a major international pharmaceutical company.
- Conducted training for a client’s internal HSE staff on newly developed HSE self assessment programs.
- Modified Failure Mode/Effects Analysis (FMEA) risk assessment framework for specific EHS applicability.
- Developed an EHS risk assessment framework to be used on a global basis by a US-based global food products company.
- Developed global corporate environmental operating practices for a US-based multinational food company.
- Conducted Conflict Minerals supply chain traceability audits for a leading US electronics industry.
- Supported a multi-national consumer products manufacturer with the development of a (1) global environmental compliance management, tracking framework and (2) overall EMS and associated KPIs.
- Using the client’s Enterprise Risk Management framework, we completed a review of HSE program tools and implementation for an international power generator.
- Conducted HSE management system implementation verification assessments of a global aerospace component manufacturer.
- Supported the integration of HSE audit function into the corporate internal audit department for a US-based power utility.
- Conducted environmental risk assessments for municipalities in the southeast US and the western US.